Saturday, October 13, 2012

Experimental Referral

For the experimental project I had to redo the three experimental pieces that led to the main piece. The first two were redos of my originals which were lost but were still nothing very exciting. The first was pretty limited as I couldnt find my white board pen(which would of helped). The second was using a clay painting technique which I found pretty laborious. The lack of patience and direction are vivid to me. The third experiment was using pixelation to demonstrate what bears do in the woods. The result felt really rushed even using 12fps, I guess this was due to the camera following the bear in a third person angle. However it worked alot better when I used static camera shots which made the movement more clear. A nice day out in the woods and an awful amout of pictures(almost a thousand)!

No comments:

Post a Comment