Monday, May 28, 2012

Ident Project

This project was quite brief, it was based on using our experimental animation footage to produce a 10 second ident for the university, which had to include the uni's logo and the words 'Digital Animation', using the software After Effects. I have to admit that I felt a bit stumped! How could I use a kitten having its intestines pulled out of its bum? So I decided to avoid that bit and use just the fingers. I then proceeded to luma key out the kitten and the background leaving just the fingers, which were then layered up to produce a trippy finger tunnel using the black and white theme of the logo. This then en cured a few problems of trying to make the logo stand out over the top. I achieved this differently to how I wanted.

Anywho.... Heres the final ident....


No comments:

Post a Comment