Monday, May 28, 2012

Motion Studies: Weight Throw

Another exercise to demonstrate the required necessity to achieve weight to objects when characters interact with them. This one was focusing on the throw.

Once again I managed to get a alright anticipation but still the weight is missing. I really want to get this down, so over the summer holidays some more weight exercise will have to be done, along will quite a few others.
Unfortunately I wanted to upload a better quality vidio than this especially when it came to my Motion Studies showreel but this was over the time when my main computer was very ill and extremely costly (Water cooling everywhere) wasn't pleasant as the CPU and motherboard had to be replaced. So somehow I lost the working directory to improve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment